Monday 12 December 2011

Salutations Folk of the Interwebs

So being the creative chap I am who always has to be doing something either creative or nerdy at every minute of his waking life, I have decided to start this blog. Now as this is a first post, I realize I must give an introduction about me. My name's Harrison, I'm a college student (High School student for you international folks) from New Zealand.  On this blog I will discuss events happening in my life, random bits of nerdy news here or there and just general bloggy kind of things. Most likely you will read my ramblings about the Firefly cancellation or the newest episode of Doctor Who. Well I guess that sums it all up. Need to figure out a witty way to close this first post. Live long and prosper? Nah. May the Force be with you always.... Taken. Umm lets see.... I guess I could end it with one last bit of info on me. I'm the goddamn BATMAN!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment