Monday 12 December 2011

Random Star Wars Info 1

Being a huge Star Wars nerd has it's ups and downs. One up is knowing a lot about the Expanded Universe and backstories. I have decided that I will disperse this knowledge through posts over the course of time. For my first post in this series, I will talk about one of the more common EU Storylines, The story of Jacen and Jaina Solo. They are the twin children of Han Solo and Leia Organa Solo. Both were born force sensitive and end up learning to become Jedi. They have quite a few adventures together for most of their lives until a turning point. About 30-40 years after the fall of the Empire there was a war known as the Yuuzhan Vong War and during this war Jacen and Jaina's younger brother Anakin Solo was killed. This caused Jacen to become ridden with emotions and start to fall to the dark side. He then became known as Darth Caedus. Jaina learnt ways to kill Jacen, now Darth Caedus, by being taught my the most badass bounty hunter ever, Boba Fett (Who I will talk about in the next post). They end up in a duel which ends with Jaina plunging her lightsaber into her brother's heart. This in turn ends the war.
Well I hoped you all liked my first Star Wars info post, and hopefully there will be more to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment